January 6, 2012

Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint - Nolensville, Tennessee

I was staying in Nashville (at Vanderbilt University) and this place was on my list for dinner one night.

It's out in the countryside but worth the drive if you are staying in Nashville.  It isn't very big (maybe 15 tables) inside, which is kind of cool, as it does not look commercial at all!
I ordered brisket and a pulled pork sandwich with fries.  Their sauce was awesome (not the hot sauce) and the brisket and PP were very smokey and tender as hell.  This place rocked and is one of the better BBQ joints I've ever been to.  I had asked the woman at the counter if I could purchase some sauce and she gladly gave me a big container of sauce that I could pack in my luggage and take home without having it spill all over the place...for half the price because I was an out-of-towner.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for top-notch BBQ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment