January 6, 2012

Bobby Q's - Westport, Connecticut

Bobby Q's is probably the best BBQ place in Southern CT.  I've been to a newer BBQ place (Wilson's BBQ) just down the road in Fairfield, but it doesn't compare.

I had pulled pork nachos as an appetizer and burnt ends (brisket) for my entree.  The burnt ends tasted good.  My friend had the pulled pork.  That was very tasty, too.  

This restaurant offers a variety of sauces, but guess what, none of them are vinegar-based.  I think they should add one of these to the group of sauces.  What's pulled pork without a vinegar-based sauce on it?
Ok, I'm done complaining...not that there is a lot to complain about at Bobby Q's.  The restaurant was very clean and rustic-looking, which was perfect with the style of food we were eating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment